
YES YOU!!! Beware the Jiggers Dog!!! I am dog sitting my parents two dogs. This is Jiggers, my Dad's dog. He is a very overweight and lazy Cavelier King Charles Spaniel. He is very lovey and We Love him too! But watch out! Last night when my friends were over, we were in the attic and Terrie was kneeling down looking at some scrap stuff. Jiggers walked right over to her and PEED on her!!! Yeah, that's right he lifted his leg and Marked her as HIS! I couldn't believe it! It's a good thing Terrie is so relaxed! She just laughed it off, all night, everytime we brought it up! Jiggers, well he spent the rest of the night banished to the laundry room! So now, just so there isn't any doubt - Terrie is Officially BOYD TERRITORY!!! Sorry Chuck!
OH MY GOSH!! This is the funniest thing I have heard of in a VERY long time. Oh my gosh!! We love you Terrie!!
ReplyDelete