Monday, April 6, 2009

Mallori in her new Glasses

Here she is
Mallori in her new glasses.
We got a notice from the school saying she failed the eye test!  What?!?  Not my daughter!
Every time I ask her if things are blurry, she says, "No, really mom!"
Well, turns out she has an astigmatism in both eyes.  Her left eye sees at a 20/50  Not too bad and it does ALL the work cuz her right eye sees at a 20/2500.  Yes that's right, 2500!
So now she has CUTE princess glasses with BLING on them!  Wish they made them in my size!

2 comments:

  1. Cyndi.... both our girls have glasses now!!! They look SOOOOO cute. Same thing with Peyton - her one eye wasn't too bad, but it was doing ALL the work because her left eye was not really working correctly. We never would have noticed if she didn't have a little bit of a droopy eyelid on that side and we went in to the eye doctor to have the droop checked and they informed us that she needed glasses! Her brain wasn't even using that side of her vision to see, so as far as we knew she was seeing things fine. Until you covered her good eye I guess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her glasses, darling!!! I saw your sister a few weeks back. One of these times I come out to Fresno we are going to have to get together! Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete